HIT RESET offers athletes new ways to find more speed, power, and endurance. Yoga coach Erin Taylor’s HIT RESET approach uses yoga to solve the specific problems you face as an athlete. Her revolutionary way to do yoga can improve functional strength, flexibility, muscle recruitment, breathing and focus, core strength, and durability.
HIT RESET starts by defining 10 problems that hold athletes back and the specific yoga solutions that can fix them. Each chapter shows you how your body should work, how to self-diagnose flaws in your movement and functional strength, and how to apply just a few specific yoga poses so you can “hit reset” and get back to peak athletic form. In just a few minutes each day, you can practice the yoga solutions in HIT RESET anytime and anywhere without a mat or studio classes.
Armed with these key, highly effective yoga fixes, you’ll begin a radical redefinition of balance that can make you a healthier, stronger, and more resilient athlete.
HIT RESET can help you solve:
- Imbalances that lead to injury by redefining balance from head to toe
- Feeling easily winded with deep breathing exercises
- Feeling distracted or nervous with focus exercises
- Poor posture with core activating and strengthening poses
- Sleepy feet and stiff calves for a stronger foundation
- Knee pain with better form and strength poses
- Stiff hamstrings and sleepy glutes with activation exercises
- Unstable hips and IT band problems with hip helpers
- Stiff shoulders and sides with opening poses
Yoga can help you in your sport, but only if your yoga is solving the problems you face as an athlete. HIT RESET offers a yoga revolution for athletes by making yoga work for you. Join the HIT RESET revolution and you’ll find a no-nonsense approach that will make you a stronger, more resilient athlete.
See more on Hit Reset on hitresetyoga.com.
Hit Reset: Revolutionary Yoga for Athletes
Paperpack with full-color interior and photographs throughout.
7.5″ x 9.5″, 208 pp., $21.95, 9781937715427