It’s no secret: Most triathletes are weak swimmers. Too many triathletes neglect their swimming form and rely on unfocused workouts. The result is lost time on race day.
Swim Workouts for Triathletes features 80 swim workouts with the structure, variety, and drills triathletes need to become more efficient swimmers. Each workout is designed around a specific goal—endurance, speed, form, force, muscular endurance, or anaerobic endurance—making it easy to prepare for any race and improve all-around swimming skill.
Triathletes can pick and choose workouts, slotting them into their current training, or begin one of the four new swim training plans from these accomplished swim coaches. The second edition of Swim Workouts for Triathletes includes:
- Waterproof, spiral-bound pages with big fonts for easy reading through goggles
- The 10 best drills for improved freestyle performance
- 30-minute sessions to fit a quality workout into a busy day
- Open-water workouts to get ready for race day
- Beginner & advanced swim sets for each workout
- 4 training plans for sprint, Olympic & half-Ironman®, Ironman®, and general fitness
Take Swim Workouts for Triathletes with you to the pool and you’ll strengthen your swim and become a faster triathlete.
For swimming workouts that include backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, and IM, please see Workouts in a Binder for Swimmers, Triathletes, and Coaches and Swim Speed Workouts.
Spiral-bound waterproof paper with 4-color interior
5″ x 7″, 120 pp., $29.95, 9781934030752