By focusing on one of the most pivotal phases of triathlon, multisport athletes will improve their cycling performance with more efficient pedaling, sharper skills, and increased power. Lynda Wallenfels, an accomplished triathlete and seasoned Ultrafit coach, outlines practical tools and objectives for any training program:
- Event-specific equipment selection and bike setup
- Riding skills, pedaling techniques, and training principles
- Heart rate and power training modalities
- Training plans for sprint, half-Ironman, Ironman, and off-road Olympic distance
- A full menu of 50 rides to build out the training week
Every triathlete can benefit from a more calculated approach to cycling and increased strength and endurance for the upcoming race season.
THIS BOOK IS SOLD OUT. Please order from your local bookstore, bike shop, or online retailers that have inventory available.
Paperback with b&w illustrations and tables throughout.
6″ x 9″, 224 pp., $18.95, 9781931382502