The Triathlete’s Training Bible is the bestselling and most comprehensive guide for aspiring and experienced triathletes. Joe Friel is the most trusted coach in the world and his proven triathlon training program has helped hundreds of thousands find success in the sport of triathlon.
Joe has completely rewritten this new 4th Edition of The Triathlete’s Training Bible to incorporate new training principles and help athletes train smarter than ever.
The Triathlete’s Training Bible equips triathletes of all abilities with every detail they must consider when planning a season, lining up a week of workouts, or preparing for race day.
With this new edition, Joe will guide you to develop your own personalized triathlon training program and:
- become a better swimmer, cyclist, and runner
- train with the right intensity and volume
- gain maximum fitness from every workout
- make up for missed workouts and avoid overtraining
- adapt your training plan based on your progress and conflicts
- build muscular endurance with a new approach to strength training
- improve body composition with smarter nutrition
The Triathlete’s Training Bible is the best-selling book on tri training ever published. Get stronger, smarter, and faster with this newest version of the bible of the sport.
The Triathlete’s Training Bible: The World’s Most Comprehensive Triathlon Training Guide, 4th Ed.
Paperback with two-color interior and figures, charts, and tables throughout.
8.5″ x 11″, 432 pp., $26.95, 9781937715441