Shelter-in-place rules don’t mean you have to be bored. Keep your stoke for cycling burning with a one-year subscription to VeloNews magazine.
Even though the pro bike racing season is on hold, VeloNews magazine will continue to offer coverage of all the hot topics in the sport. How are riders building fitness on fewer (or zero) racing miles? What new training gear and methods are innovative coaches deploying? Which gear and bikes will help you get the most enjoyment out of your daily ride?
Inside VeloNews, you’ll also get in-depth profiles and interviews with riders and team directors, find out how sponsors and teams are navigating uncertainty, and get inside access to sports federations and the Olympic movement to find out what comes next.
About Your One-Year Subscription
- With your one-year subscription, you’ll receive 9 issues of the VeloNews print magazine edition.
- This offer is valid for U.S. residents only.
- This offer is valid for subscription renewals. Stock up on VeloNews!
- Is this a gift? Please leave the gift recipient’s name and address in the “Order Notes” field during checkout! We’ll take it from there.
- You will receive your first regular issue of VeloNews in 4-6 weeks.