Orders received July 2 or later are unlikely to arrive before the Tour begins.
SPECIAL OFFER: Order a one-year subscription to VeloNews on velopress.com and we’ll mail you the VeloNews Tour de France Guide on June 5th at HALF PRICE! (Subscriptions normally take 4-6 weeks before you receive your first issue.) This offer also guarantees you’ll receive the 2020 VeloNews Tour de France Guide as part of your magazine subscription.
The VeloNews Tour de France Guide is your best companion to enjoying cycling’s biggest race!
Offering the deepest preview coverage of your favorite race, the VeloNews Tour de France Guide will help you enjoy every stage of racing action even more.
The 2019 VeloNews Tour de France Guide includes:
- Geraint Thomas: VeloNews exclusive interview with the 2018 Tour winner.
- Anniversaries of the Tour: Our look back at the races that transcended cycling and brought the sport into the mainstream—1989, 1999, and 2009—with perspectives from the sports journalists who were there: Sam Abt, Rupert Guinness, and Andrew Hood.
- VeloNews Television Viewing Guide: Few people have time to watch all 100 hours of televised Tour de France racing action. We tell you which stages not to miss and which ones you can probably skip. Plus, our guide for viewers who have 20 hours, 10 hours, and just 5 hours of available TV time.
- The Stages and Favorites: We analyze every stage and provide our expert analysis and opinion on the role each stage will play in the overall race. Look for in-depth info on key stages, climbs, and roads that will decide the race.
- Special Tech for Special Stages: We take you inside the cutting-edge specialty bicycles, wheels, clothing, gear, and tires to see how tech will affect specific stages.
See this VeloNews.com story on What’s Inside the Tour de France Guide.
The race runs July 6-28, 2019. Once the racing action begins, your VeloNews Tour de France Guide will become your essential daily guide for all 23 days of the race, from stage profiles to sprints, climbs, descents, and grueling mountaintop finishes.
2019 VeloNews Tour de France Guide
Editors of VeloNews
9″ x 10.875″, 92 pp., $37.45
PREORDERS: Preorders begin shipping from velopress.com on June 5th.
SUBSCRIBERS: Current magazine subscriber copies begin mailing to subscribers on June 5th.
NEWSSTANDS: The Guide releases on newsstands on June 18th.
DIGITAL EDITION: Order the Digital Magazine from Zinio.
E-BOOK: Preorder now from any e-book retailer and the e-book edition will release on June 18th.
SHOPS: There are no returns or refunds offered on orders purchased from velopress.com. Apply for VeloPress wholesale pricing or set up a shop subscription.