In the May-June issue of Women’s Running, we talk with Des about how she’s coming back from set-backs this season. Two-time Olympian and Boston champ Des Linden plans to keep showing up despite a series of set-backs in 2020. And we investigate body image issues in our sport.
Plus: Women’s Running offers you engaging workouts, free training plans, healthy eating and recipe ideas, as well as all the in-depth profiles of inspiring women runners that will keep you motivated.
About the May-June Issue of Women’s Running
- For the Love of the Run: Two-time Olympian and Boston champ Des Linden plans to keep showing up despite a series of set-backs in 2020.
- Special Report: Body Image
- Warm Up: The Latest, Why We Run, How She Gets It Done with Natasha Hastings
- Eat: Upgrade Your Toast, The Real Joy of Cooking, Pineapple Power
- Move: Get Fit Your Own Way, Earn a Stronger Stride, Getting Ahead of Menopause, Say Yes to Bike Shorts
- Live: To the Miles We’ve Shared