TIME> 25 minutes
3 cups uncooked sticky rice
4 ½ cups water
¾ cup coconut milk
¼ to ½ cup raw sugar to taste
juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt, or to taste
6 ounces chocolate chips (half of a regular bag)
1 pint fresh blueberries
- Combine rice, water, and a dash of salt in a rice cooker and let cook.
- Transfer cooked rice to a large bowl and add coconut milk. Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir thoroughly and salt to taste.
- Let rice cool then spread half onto a 9” x 13” baking pan. Press flat.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and berries evenly over the rice.
- Gently press the remaining rice over the berries and chocolate.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, cut into squares and wrap.
per serving› Energy 249 cal, Fat 6 g, Sodium 194 mg, Carbs 45 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, Water 65%
Enjoy on your ride or run!
In the Feed Zone, the menu has changed and no one can argue with the results: real food is better. Real food tastes better, digests quickly, and helps you perform at your best.