Thank you for visiting. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
When elite ultrarunners have a need for speed, they turn to coach Jason Koop. Koop is the Director of Coaching for CTS, a coach to elite ultrarunners, and an accomplished ultramarathoner. And he could help you run your next ultra!
By February 28th, enter our contest for a chance to win a 4-month personal coaching package ($3,000 value) with Jason Koop who will also serve as your ultramarathon race crew chief. If you win, Koop will become your personal ultrarunning coach for your race and we will fly him to you on race day to serve as your race crew chief! From pacing to injuries, nutritional advice to route finding, you’ll have the top ultrarunning coach Jason Koop on your team.
Koop is author of Training Essentials for Ultrarunning, which reveals his highly effective, race-proven ultramarathon program. Koop’s book is based on sound science, the most current research, and years of experience coaching the sport’s star runners to podium performances. Packed with practical advice and vetted training methods, Training Essentials for Ultrarunning is the new, must-have resource for first-timers and ultramarathon veterans.
The Jason Koop Coach and Crew contest rules:
- This contest will accept entries through February 28th, 2017.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the entries.
- Using the CTS coaching platform, Koop will become your coach for four months to help you prepare for your ultramarathon.
- We will fly the Koop to U.S. races only. If your race is outside the U.S. and you are willing to pay additional expenses, Koop may agree. If you decline to pay additional expenses, we will pick a new contest winner.
- Koop does not guarantee you will win, finish, or survive the race! (If you win this sweepstakes, you may be required to agree to a waiver of liability. If you do not agree to the terms, we will pick a new contest winner.)
- The grand prize is non-transferable; if you enter and win, you are the person Koop will coach and crew for.
Coach Koop has helped ultrarunners like Dean Karnazes, Kaci Lickteig, Dakota Jones, Dylan Bowman, and Timothy Olson. You can join that list!
Training Essentials for Ultrarunning: How to Train Smarter, Race Faster, and Maximize Your Ultramarathon Performance by Jason Koop, coach to elite ultramarathoners. In his book, Koop reveals his highly effective ultramarathon training methods for ultrarunners of all abilities. Jason Koop is the Director of Coaching for CTS, coach to elite ultrarunners, and an accomplished ultramarathoner.