Triathlon coach Matt Dixon has helped more amateur triathletes qualify for the Ironman World Championships than any other individual coach. Meet Dixon and get his race-specific advice and guidance during his Fast-Track Triathlete book launch during the Kona race week.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
1:30 PM – 3:00 PM HST
Daylight Mind Coffee Company
75-5770 Ali’i Drive
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
At this race week event, Dixon will offer:
- His take on the idiosyncrasies of the Kona world championship race course
- A high-level walkthrough of each part of the course with specific advice for your best performance
- Kona-specific advice during a Q&A
PurplePatch Fitness FREE Kona Race Week Events
Dixon and his purplepatch fitness coaches will also offer several FREE training events that are open to all athletes during Kona race week, Oct 9-13. There is no need to RSVP for these events–just show up and take advantage of world-class coaching.
- Monday, Oct 9 at 7:30 a.m.: Meet at the Kona Community Pool for a swim session led by Matt Dixon. (The pool is free.) Follow up your swim with an easy group run at 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, Oct 9 at 8:30 a.m.: Meet at the Kona Community Pool for an easy run.
- Tuesday, Oct 10 at 7:30 a.m.: Meet at the Kona Community Pool for a group ride led by Paul Buick.
- Wednesday, Oct 11 at 7:00 a.m.: Meet at the Pier for an open water swim session led by Matt Dixon.
- Thursday, Oct 12 at 8:00 a.m.: Meet at the Kona Community Pool for a group ride led by Paul Buick.
$24.95Add to cart
In Fast-Track Triathlete, elite triathlon coach Matt Dixon offers his plan of attack for high performance in long-course triathlon—without sacrificing work or life. Developed for busy professionals with demanding schedules, Dixon’s program makes your PR possible in Ironman®, Ironman 70.3®, Rev3, and Challenge triathlon in just 7-10 hours a week.