4-time Olympian, gold medalist, and triathlon world champion Sheila Taormina has announced her spring and summer swimming clinic, camp, and event schedule!
To learn more about scheduling a swimming workshop near you, please visit Sheila Taormina’s website at sheilat.com
Sheila Taormina Spring/Summer 2018 Swimming Clinics for Swimmers and Triathletes
Spots are very limited to ensure individual stroke attention, so consider registering early to get a spot.
Philadelphia, PA (Jan 19-21) Newark, NJ (Jan 26-28) Atlanta, GA (Feb. 9-11) Ft. Myers, FL (Feb. 16-18) Austin, TX (Feb. 23-25) Worcester, MA (March 2-4) Las Vegas, NV — corporate speaking engagement (March 8–10)
- Syracuse, NY — swim clinic (April 6–8)
- Traverse City, MI — swim clinic (April 27–29) *private team clinic, no open registration
- Oakland/Berkeley, CA — swim clinic (May 25–27) *private team clinic, no open registration
- Orinda, CA — swim clinic (June 17–24) *private team clinic, no open registration
- Syracuse, NY — leadership conference speaking engagement (July 20–22)
- Minneapolis, MN — corporate speaking engagement (July 17 and 24)
Two coaching certification spots are available in each city as well. Learn more about certified Swim Speed coaches.
To learn more, visit www.sheilat.com.
REGISTER HERE: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/FriendsportInc
Sheila Taormina is a 4-time Olympian, gold medalist, ITU triathlon world champion, and internationally recognized swimming coach. Her two books reveal the world’s fastest freestyle swimming technique and offer the waterproof workouts and drills to develop the technique and fitness for your fastest freestyle.