VeloSwap is the world’s largest consumer bike swap and expo: 8,000+ attendees | 350+ vendors | onsite ATMs
Denver, CO — October 27, 2017 — VeloPress, America’s leading publisher of books on endurance sports, will sell books at clearance prices in Denver during VeloSwap. Books will include top condition overstock and excess inventory or current and recent editions, lightly used copies, remainders of older favorites, and even a limited selection of books from other publishers.
- Sold out books! Early birds to the VeloPress booth will enjoy clearance pricing on recently rediscovered inventory of sold out books like Merckx 525 ($25 at VeloSwap, originally $60), The World’s Toughest Endurance Challenges ($10 at VeloSwap, originally $29.95), and many more surprises!
- $5 hardcovers: Most hardcovers will be priced at $5 each.
- $1 paperbacks: Most paperbacks will be priced at $1 each.
- U-Stuff-It Bins! Stop by after 3pm and we will sell full bins of books for $20 or less.
- $10 OFF Coupons: Even if you buy nothing, visit the VeloPress booth and get a $10 OFF coupon for new book purchases on velopress.com to use for the holidays.
VeloPress at VeloSwap
November 4, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
If you like cycling, you belong at VeloSwap. Every year, everyone is invited to the world’s largest consumer bike swap and expo. Mark your calendar for Denver’s fall tradition: This one-day-only cycling marketplace and festival happens Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017. In a lively, no-pressure environment, this is your chance to check out new and used bikes, test ride and demo new models, talk with expert cyclists from all backgrounds, buy what you need for well below retail prices and spend the day immersed in all things for the cycling life.
Bring your buddies, bring the family, bring some cash.
“VeloSwap is a celebration of the cycling lifestyle, offering can’t miss deals for cyclists in the Denver area for almost three decades,” said Reese Brown, event director. “It’s truly the ultimate bargain treasure hunt for cycling enthusiasts, where people can buy, sell or trade gear, parts or bikes.”
Featuring more than 350 vendors and 130,000 square feet of booth space, the event provides a unique opportunity to buy, sell and recycle new and used bicycles and gear. Beginner and expert cyclists can up their game with sports clinics and interactions with cycling celebrities. The 2017 VeloSwap will also showcase an expanded EcoVillage, New Product Showcase, product sampling, family events and more. More than 8,000 visitors are expected to attend the event.
The event will take place from 9 am – 4 pm and advance tickets are available online and at all Front Range Performance Bike Shops.
Booth space is still available for retailers looking to reach an active and targeted consumer base.
VeloSwap Contact: Reese Brown, VeloSwap Manager, T: 802-236-3021, email@example.com